- Publishing a magazine about music meakultura.pl
MEAKULTURA. an online magazine about music provides independent views, factual texts written in an intelligible way which could be a source of knowledge for either amateurs or demanding readers who deal with music on an everyday basis.
- The Competition of Polish Music Critics KROPKA
The Competition promotes talented people who write about music. There are awards given for the best text published in a particular year, two distinctions: for the Debutant and Blogger of the year and a Special Award for a text about Polish music published abroad.
- Save the Music – a socio-educational campaign
The action ‘Save the Music’ is a protection and promotion of good music which is one of the main priorities of MEAKULTURA. Items that may turn out helpful in this project are T-shirts. The Foundation wants to invite to this idea all people who are able to show their affiliation and care about musical heritage through clothes.
- The Portal Music from Poland
The portal aims at promoting the best Polish music works. So far we have presented composers born in 1970s and 1980s.
- Probations and apprenticeships for students and graduates
Depending on the specialisation, faculty, preferred subject matter and qualifications every student or graduate has an unrepeatable chance to have an apprenticeship or probation in MEAKULTURA.
- Video lectures
MEAKULTURA is still searching for new media which will be suggestive and attractive for the recipient. Video lectures recorded by the best Polish scientists and music experts turned out to be a success in this area.
- Lectures for audience and workshops connected with music
- Among others we plan to publish printed publications: the Anthology MEANDERS of Music and educationally-encyclopaedic books.